TERMS OF SALES
Article 1 - Contract
The rental contract is reserved for the exclusive use of booking stays in one of the Provence and Nature Gites, furnished with tourism located at 81 91 grand Rue 84220 Cabrières d'Avignon. It is concluded between EURL Provence and Nature, hereinafter referred to as "the lessor", and the signatory of the contract concluded for a fixed term, hereinafter referred to as "the client".
The contract is made to the client for tourism and is seasonal in nature.
Article 2 - Duration of stay
The client must appear between 4 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. on the first day of the rental. In case of arrival outside these hours, the customer must notify the rental company.
Departures are in the morning no later than 10:30 a.m.
The customer may not under any circumstances claim any right to remain in the premises at the end of the stay.
Article 3 - Conclusion of the contract
The reservation period is blocked upon confirmation by email, via the site contact form or by mail (on the date of receipt of the mail).
If the reservation is requested more than 40 days before the scheduled date of entry into the premises, the reservation period is blocked for a period of 8 days. This period is shortened to 5 days if the reservation is requested less than 40 days before the scheduled date of entry into the premises
At the end of this period, in the absence of an effective reservation, the accommodation will be returned to the rental without particular information.
During this period, the reservation becomes effective as soon as the customer has sent the lessor:
- a deposit of 25% of the total rental amount,
- a copy of the signed contract. A copy is to be kept by the client.
The rental concluded between the parties to the present deed may in no case even partially benefit third parties, natural or legal persons, except with the written agreement of the rental company. Any violation of this last paragraph would be likely to result in the immediate termination of the rental at the exclusive fault of the customer, the rental product remaining definitively acquired by the renter.
The deposit is paid after acknowledgment, and implies acceptance, of all the clauses of the contract, and in particular the booking conditions and cancellation costs set out below.
For reservations made by mail, telephone or internet, the customer does not benefit from the withdrawal period, and this in accordance with article L121-20-4 of the Consumer Code relating in particular to the services of accommodation services provided on a specific date or periodicity.
Article 4 - Cancellation conditions
Any cancellation on the part of the client must be notified to the lessor by email with acknowledgment of receipt or by registered letter.
- Cancellation more than 30 days before the scheduled date of entry into the premises: the deposit remains with the lessor.
- Cancellation less than 30 days before the scheduled date of entry into the premises: the deposit remains with the lessor who reserves the right to claim the balance of the stay or part.
- If the client does not appear within 24 hours of the arrival date indicated on the contract, the deposit and the balance remain the property of the lessor. In this case, the contract becomes void and the renter can dispose of his lodging the next day.
- If the stay is shortened, the price corresponding to the initial stay remains fully acquired by the lessor. Any additional services not consumed will be reimbursed.
Any cancellation by the lessor must be notified to the customer by email with acknowledgment of receipt or by registered letter.
In the event of cancellation by the latter, the lessor pays the customer all of the sums paid and compensation will be offered by the lessor in return for the damage suffered by the customer.
Article 5 - Prices
The prices advertised on the site or on advertising publications have no contractual value and are subject to change without notice. The contractual price is the one fixed during the reservation.
The price agreed upon booking includes:
- The rental of the furnished and equipped gite from the day of arrival to the day of departure for the number of people declared during the reservation (according to inventory supplied during the reservation and signed during the inventory of fixtures)
- The supply of bed linen: mattress covers, sheets, pillowcases, duvet covers, duvets, blankets
- The supply of bathroom linen: towels for the number of people announced when booking
- The supply of kitchen linen: tea towels, potholders, rags and sponges
- The provision of towels for the pool
- The provision of clean replacement linen every 7 days
- The provision on request of equipment for young children (cot, mattress sheet and fitted sheet, bathtub, high chair, changing mat)
- The provision of specific kitchen utensils (fondue, raclette, cake pans, household robots, etc.)
- The provision of books and board games
- Free Wi-Fi access (the design of the building does not allow a uniform signal across all areas of the property. The rental company ensures that Wi-Fi is accessible at least in part of each cottage and in certain outdoor areas) to the acceptance of the rules of use provided during the recovery of the connection identifiers.
- Current consumption of water and electricity
- End of stay cleaning (see “article 10 - Use of premises” for more details on the conditions)
- The supply of certain cooking and basic cleaning products to welcome the customer: coffee, tea, chocolate powder, toilet paper,
- Free access to the garden, the swimming pool and the bike shelter
- Punctual access to the parking lot to load and unload cars
The price of the reservation does not include:
- Heating costs: the heating is generally switched on from November 1 to March 31 and on demand outside this period. The amount of associated charges is € 5 including tax per day.
- Any service other than those mentioned above
The balance of the rental is paid upon entering the premises. Additional services will be payable at the end of the rental.
The prices are inclusive of all charges.
Article 6 - Security deposit
Upon arrival of the customer, a security deposit of 50% of the rental amount is requested by the renter. An additional € 150 is required in the event of the presence of an animal during the rental. After the contradictory establishment of the exit inventory, this deposit is returned, after deduction of the possible cost of restoration of the premises if degradations were noted.
The amount of any deductions must be duly justified by the renter on the basis of the inventory of fixtures, quotes, invoices ...
If the security deposit proves to be insufficient, the customer undertakes to supplement the sum on the basis of the supporting documents provided by the lessor. This guarantee cannot in any case be considered as participation in the payment of the rent.
In the event of early departure (earlier than the time mentioned on the contract) preventing the establishment of the inventory on the day of the customer's departure, the deposit is returned by the lessor within a period not exceeding one week.
Article 7 - Tourist tax
The tourist tax will be collected at the end of the stay according to the scale in force available on the site: https://lmv.taxesejour.fr/
Article 8 - Accepted means of payment You can pay your reservation costs:
In cash against receipt
- By bank card by transmitting the card number, expiration date and code by phone. The lessor undertakes not to keep them and not to disclose them
- By bank transfer (RIB provided with the contract)
- By paypal (contact details provided with the contract)
- By holiday vouchers or holiday e-vouchers. If the amount of the holiday vouchers exceeds the amount of the reservation costs requested, the difference will be withdrawn from the balance due.
Attention: it is imperative to recall the references of your reservation when paying.
The balance of payment for the stay can be made:
In cash against receipt
- By credit card
- By holiday vouchers or holiday e-vouchers. If the amount of the holiday vouchers exceeds the rental amount, you cannot claim any refund of the difference.
Article 9 - State of play
The rental company undertakes to deliver the gîte in an excellent rental condition and to remedy as soon as possible the malfunctions noted during the inventory of fixtures or during the rental.
An inventory is drawn up jointly and signed by the client and the rental company on arrival and departure from the gîte. This inventory is the only reference in the event of a dispute concerning the inventory.
At the time of the inventory, the state of cleanliness must be established by both parties.
If it is not suitable, the customer may require additional cleaning on arrival if he considers that the cleanliness is not satisfactory.
Similarly, cleaning fees may be requested as an additional, despite the fact that they are included in the package, if the gîte is returned in a state that does not conform to that expected at the end of the rental accommodation (see "article 10 - Use of premises' for more details on the conditions).
The cleaning of the house is the responsibility of the customer during the rental period.
Article 10 - Use of the premises
The customer acknowledging that this rental is only granted to him as temporary accommodation and pleasure craft, he agrees to:
- Ensure the peaceful nature of the rental and make use of it in accordance with the destination of the premises and the internal regulations. He undertakes to make the gîte and the common areas in good condition.
- Do nothing that, by itself or because of family or relationships, could harm the tranquility of the neighborhood.
- Occupy the premises personally and in no case be able to sublet, even free of charge, or assign its rights to this rental without the written agreement of the rental company.
- Under no circumstances can you store furniture except for linen and small items.
- Do not make any modification or change in the arrangement of furniture and places.
- Do not bring any pets into the rented gîte without the prior authorization of the renter.
- Leave to work during the rental in the rented places, the works whose manifest urgency does not allow their postponement.
- Maintain the rented premises and return them to a state of cleanliness and minimum storage at the end of the enjoyment: tidy house, washed and tidy dishes, emptied fridge, thrown away trash, emptied bins, swept floors, brushed toilets, folded blankets and placed on the beds , bathroom and kitchen towels gathered in the shower.
- Immediately inform the lessor or his representative of any claim and damage occurring in the leased premises even if no apparent damage results.
- To answer for degradations and losses which arrive by its own fact or by the fact of the people accompanying it during the enjoyment of the lodging.
- Do not strictly smoke inside and respect the smoking areas outside: private terraces for the Petit Luberon and Grand Luberon Gites, specific areas in the garden and around the swimming pool. Butts must be thrown into the ashtrays provided for this purpose.
Festive gatherings of the "birthday" type or other noisy gathering must be declared when booking. Any concealment of this type of celebration may result in the outright cancellation of the reservation. In case of absolute necessity, the renter may call in the gendarmerie (violent behavior, acts of vandalism, attack on the security of places and people).
Swimming pool :
Ball games, buoys, jumps and the like are only allowed with respect for the tranquility of the places and people present.
The pool is unsupervised. It is strictly reserved for residents of the gîtes.
Minors must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult. Young swimmers must be equipped with armbands.
Under no circumstances should children be alone at the edge of the pool.
Babies must be fitted with diapers specially designed for this purpose. It is requested to use traditional swimwear.
An outdoor shower is available. It will be necessary to shower before swimming and turn off the tap after use. It is requested to make proper use of it and to use biodegradable products when using it.
Dedicated towels are provided. Please do not use the towels provided in the cottages outside.
It will be necessary to use a towel for the use of the deckchairs.
The installation of tents in the garden is strictly prohibited, unless expressly authorized by the rental company. Fruit picking is authorized but on an ad hoc basis to allow all customers present to taste it. The fruits collected must be eaten on site. It is imperative not to damage the trees and shrubs. The branches must not be broken or cut.
Picking flowers is prohibited.
Car park :
Vehicles can enter the property while loading / unloading suitcases or races. They cannot remain parked during the stay.
Free parking spaces are then available in the immediate vicinity of the gîte to park vehicles.
A shelter is available to the customer for free storage of their bikes. The customer will ensure their safety by the means of their choice.
Article 11 - Reception capacity
The contract is established for a specific number of people validated between the client and the rental company when booking. For security reasons, the lessor may refuse additional persons if he has not been notified in advance. This refusal can in no case be considered as a modification or a breach of the contract on the initiative of the lessor, so that in case of departure of a number of people greater than those refused, no refund can be considered.
Article 12 - Animals
Pets are accepted in the cottages, provided that:
Their presence has been notified to the rental company at the time of booking.
An additional deposit of € 150 has been paid to the rental company.
These are not Category 1 or 2 animals classified as dangerous. The latter are strictly prohibited.
Animals do not harm the tranquility of residents and the neighborhood. The customer remains in control of the good behavior and the good behavior of his animal.
Animals do not harm the safety of people on the property. They must be covered by the liability insurance of their rental company.
The customer must respect the hygiene rules: animals must not enter the rooms, nor sleep on the sofas, armchairs or blankets of the gîte, nor eat from the dishes available in the gîte. Blankets and bowls can be loaned to you upon request.
For obvious reasons of hygiene, animals should not do their business inside the property, nor in its immediate surroundings.
In no case, the renter can not be held responsible for the actions of this animal.
In the event of non-compliance with this clause by the client, the lessor may refuse or shorten the stay. In this case, no refund will be made.
Article 13 - Insurance
The customer is responsible for all damage caused by him or that of the people accompanying him. The customer is required to be insured by a personal insurance contract or a specific contract limited to the duration of the stay, such as a resort contract. The signing of the rental contract acts as a declaration of honor attesting to the conformity of this particular point.
Article 14 - Responsibilities
The customer acknowledges being informed that due to the old design of the building, it is important to observe behavior taking into account that the steps can be uneven. He should be careful when using indoor and outdoor stairs.
Children are under the supervision and responsibility of the parents. The customer is required to immediately notify the lessor of any damage that has occurred. If a client does not comply with the previous rules, the lessor could take the necessary measures, up to and including the premature termination of the stay of the offending client.
The upper beds in bunk beds and loft beds are prohibited for children under 6 years of age. They must only be used by people able to sleep at heights and must not be used for a destination other than that for which they are intended.
It is up to the customer to take all the necessary precautions for the use of the swimming pool, in particular if he stays with young children of which he must ensure the supervision.
The customer acknowledges that he is entirely responsible for the renter in the event of an accident occurring to himself, his family or his relations. (In order to avoid any risk of accident, the renter asks to watch particularly young children).
The customer acknowledges that the pool meets the safety standards imposed by French law and intended to prevent the risk of drowning. He undertakes to use the swimming pool in compliance with the safety devices present and is fully aware that these devices cannot replace his vigilance as regards the supervision of those accompanying him. Any malfunction must be reported as soon as possible.
The customer fully releases the lessor and the lessor in the event of an accident. No compensation can be or be claimed from them.
Ecological responsibility: In the dry season, the dangers of fire are present everywhere in the countryside. Pay attention to the barbecue embers. It is absolutely forbidden to light an open fire anywhere on and around the property. The site is generally non-smoking. People wishing to smoke should make sure they follow fire safety regulations.
Hiking, visiting and discovery circuits are made available to the client by the rental company to allow them to discover the region. The usage checks must be made beforehand by the client to ensure that the sites are passable and open. Since the rental company cannot prejudge the physical conditions of the customer, the latter is solely responsible for the choice of route or visits he wishes to make.
Article 15 - Disputes
The best welcome will be reserved for customers. The rental company undertakes to personally welcome them with all the attentions necessary to facilitate their stay and knowledge of the region.
Any complaint relating to the inventory and the condition of the descriptions during a rental must be submitted to the rental company within 48 hours of entering the premises.
Toute autre réclamation relative à un séjour doit être adressée sous 8 jours par lettre au loueur, qui s’efforcera de trouver un accord amiable.