TERMS OF SALES
Article 1 - Contract
The rental contract is reserved for the exclusive use of booking stays in one of the Provence and Nature Gites, furnished with tourism located at 81 91 grand Rue 84220 Cabrières d'Avignon. It is concluded between EURL Provence and Nature, hereinafter referred to as "the lessor", and the signatory of the contract concluded for a fixed term, hereinafter referred to as "the client".
The contract is made to the client for tourism and is seasonal in nature.
Article 2 - Duration of stay
The client must appear between 5 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. on the first day of the rental. In case of arrival outside these hours, the customer must notify the rental company.
Departures are in the morning no later than 10 a.m.
The customer may not under any circumstances claim any right to remain in the premises at the end of the stay.
Article 3 - Conclusion of the contract
Quotations have no validity period and are given as an indication.
Booking process :
The client must send an email to confirm that the proposed quote is acceptable and that he wishes to reserve the rental. If the accommodation is still available, it is then temporarily blocked for 3 working days pending receipt of the deposit.
Upon receipt of the deposit, the contract and the inventory of fixtures are sent by email.
At the end of this period, in the absence of an effective reservation, the accommodation will be returned to the rental without particular information.
The reservation becomes effective as soon as the customer will have sent to the hirer :
- a deposit of 25% of the total rental amount,
- a copy of the signed contract. A copy is to be kept by the client. The agreement by mail of the clauses of the contract is worth signing.
At the end of these different deadlines, in the absence of an effective reservation and of a reaction from the client, the accommodation will be released for rent without any particular information.
The deposit is paid after acquaintance, and implies acceptance of all the clauses of the contract, and in particular of the booking conditions and cancellation fees set out below.
For reservations made by mail, telephone or internet, the customer does not benefit from the withdrawal period, and this in accordance with article L121-20-4 of the Consumer Code relating in particular to the services of accommodation services provided on a specific date or periodicity.
The rental concluded between the parties to this contract may not under any circumstances benefit, even partially, third parties, natural or legal persons, except with the written agreement of the lessor. Any infringement of this last paragraph would be likely to involve the immediate cancellation of the hiring to the exclusive disadvantage of the customer, the product of the hiring remaining definitively acquired to the hirer.
Article 4 - Cancellation conditions
Any cancellation on the part of the client must be notified to the lessor by email with acknowledgment of receipt or by registered letter.
- Cancellation more than 30 days before the scheduled date of entry into the premises: the deposit remains with the lessor.
- Cancellation less than 30 days before the scheduled date of entry into the premises: the deposit remains with the lessor who reserves the right to claim the balance of the stay or part.
- If the client does not appear within 24 hours of the arrival date indicated on the contract, the deposit and the balance remain the property of the lessor. In this case, the contract becomes void and the renter can dispose of his lodging the next day.
- If the stay is shortened, the price corresponding to the initial stay remains fully acquired by the lessor. Any additional services not consumed will be reimbursed.
In the event of cancellation by the latter, the lessor pays the customer all of the sums paid and compensation will be offered by the lessor in return for the damage suffered by the customer.
Article 5 - Prices
The prices advertised on the site or on advertising publications have no contractual value and are subject to change without notice. The contractual price is the one fixed during the reservation.
The price agreed upon booking includes:
- The rental of the furnished and equipped gite from the day of arrival to the day of departure for the number of people declared during the reservation (according to inventory supplied during the reservation and signed during the inventory of fixtures)
- The supply of bed linen: mattress covers, sheets, pillowcases, duvet covers, duvets, blankets, pillows
- The supply of bathroom linen: towels for the number of people announced when booking
- The supply of kitchen linen: tea towels, potholders, rags and sponges
- Free Wi-Fi access (the design of the building does not allow a uniform signal across all areas of the property. The rental company ensures that Wi-Fi is accessible at least in part of each cottage and in certain outdoor areas) to the acceptance of the rules of use provided during the recovery of the connection identifiers.
- Current consumption of water and electricity
- End of stay cleaning (see “article 10 - Use of premises” for more details on the conditions)
- The supply of certain cooking and basic cleaning products to welcome the customer (1 paper towel roll, 1 toilet paper roll, 1 dishwasher/washing machine dose, 1 bag per trashcan, a dishwashing liquid dispenser, a hand soap dispenser, white vinegar and black soap, salt and peper, welcome basket...)
- Free access to the garden, the swimming pool, the barbecue and the bike shelter
- Punctual access to the parking lot to load and unload cars
- Heating costs, if used in a reasonable manner, during the period from October 1 to April 30
- The provision of towels for the pool
- The provision of clean replacement linen every 7 days
- The provision on request of equipment for young children (cot, mattress sheet and fitted sheet, bathtub, high chair, changing mat)
- The provision of specific kitchen utensils (fondue, raclette, cake pans, household robots, filter coffee maker etc.)
- The provision of books and board games
The price of the reservation does not include:
- Any service other than those mentioned above
The balance of the rental is paid upon entering the premises. Additional services will be payable at the end of the rental.
The prices are inclusive of all charges.
Article 6 - Security deposit
Upon arrival of the customer, a security deposit of 50% of the rental amount is requested by the renter. An additional € 150 is required in the event of the presence of an animal during the rental. After the contradictory establishment of the exit inventory, this deposit is returned, after deduction of the possible cost of restoration of the premises if degradations were noted.
The amount of any deductions must be duly justified by the renter on the basis of the inventory of fixtures, quotes, invoices ...
If the security deposit proves to be insufficient, the customer undertakes to supplement the sum on the basis of the supporting documents provided by the lessor. This guarantee cannot in any case be considered as participation in the payment of the rent.
In the event of early departure (earlier than the time mentioned on the contract) preventing the establishment of the inventory on the day of the customer's departure, the deposit is returned by the lessor within a period not exceeding one week.
Article 7 - Tourist tax
The tourist tax will be collected at the end of the stay according to the scale in force available on the site, on the basis of 2 or 3 star tourist accommodation depending on the gite booked: https://lmv.taxesejour.fr/
Article 8 - Accepted means of payment
You can pay your reservation costs:
You can pay your reservation costs:
- In cash against receipt
- By bank transfer (RIB provided with the contract)
- By holiday vouchers or holiday e-vouchers.
Attention: it is imperative to recall the references of your reservation when paying.
The balance of payment for the stay can be made:
- In cash against receipt
- By credit card
- By immediate bank transfer (RIB provided with the contract)
- By holiday vouchers or holiday e-vouchers. If the amount of the holiday vouchers exceeds the rental amount, you cannot claim any refund of the difference.
Article 9 - State of play
The rental company undertakes to deliver the gîte in an excellent rental condition and to remedy as soon as possible the malfunctions noted during the inventory of fixtures or during the rental.
An inventory is drawn up jointly and signed by the client and the rental company on arrival and departure from the gîte. This inventory is the only reference in the event of a dispute concerning the inventory.
At the time of the inventory, the state of cleanliness must be established by both parties.
If it is not suitable, the customer may require additional cleaning on arrival if he considers that the cleanliness is not satisfactory.
Similarly, cleaning fees may be requested as an additional, despite the fact that they are included in the package, if the gîte is returned in a state that does not conform to that expected at the end of the rental accommodation (see "article 10 - Use of premises' for more details on the conditions).
The cleaning of the house is the responsibility of the customer during the rental period.
Article 10 - Use of the premises
The customer acknowledging that this rental is only granted to him as temporary accommodation and pleasure craft, he agrees to:
- Ensure the peaceful nature of the rental and make use of it in accordance with the destination of the premises and the internal regulations. He undertakes to make the gîte and the common areas in good condition.
- Do nothing that, by itself or because of family or relationships, could harm the tranquility of the neighborhood.
- Occupy the premises personally and in no case be able to sublet, even free of charge, or assign its rights to this rental without the written agreement of the rental company.
- Under no circumstances can you store furniture except for linen and small items.
- Do not make any modification or change in the arrangement of furniture and places.
- Do not bring any pets into the rented apartment without the prior authorization of the renter.
- Leave to work during the rental in the rented places, the works whose manifest urgency does not allow their postponement.
- Maintain the rented premises and return them to a state of cleanliness and minimum storage at the end of the enjoyment: tidy house, washed and tidy dishes, emptied fridge and closet, thrown away trash, emptied bins, brushed toilets, heaters off.
- Immediately inform the lessor or his representative of any claim and damage occurring in the leased premises even if no apparent damage results.
- To answer for degradations and losses which arrive by its own fact or by the fact of the people accompanying it during the enjoyment of the lodging.
- Do not strictly smoke inside. Outside, butts must be thrown into the ashtrays provided for this purpose.
Festive gatherings of the "birthday" type or other noisy gathering must be declared when booking. Any concealment of this type of celebration may result in the outright cancellation of the reservation. In case of absolute necessity, the renter may call in the gendarmerie (violent behavior, acts of vandalism, attack on the security of places and people).
Ball games, buoys, jumps and the like are only allowed with respect for the tranquility of the places and people present.
The pool is unsupervised. It is strictly reserved for residents of the locations.
Minors must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult. Young swimmers must be equipped with armbands.
Under no circumstances should children be alone at the edge of the pool.
Babies must be fitted with diapers specially designed for this purpose. It is requested to use traditional swimwear.
An outdoor shower is available. It will be necessary to shower before swimming and turn off the tap after use. It is requested to make proper use of it and to use biodegradable products when using it.
Dedicated towels are provided. Please do not use the towels provided in the cottages outside.
It will be necessary to use a towel for the use of the deckchairs.
The installation of tents in the garden is strictly prohibited, unless expressly authorized by the rental company. Fruit picking is authorized but on an ad hoc basis to allow all customers present to taste it. The fruits collected must be eaten on site. It is imperative not to damage the trees and shrubs. The branches must not be broken or cut.
Picking flowers is prohibited.
Vehicles can enter the property while loading / unloading suitcases or races. They cannot remain parked during the stay.
Free parking spaces are then available in the immediate vicinity of the gîte to park vehicles.
A shelter is available to the customer for free storage of their bikes. The customer will ensure their safety by the means of their choice.
Article 11 - Reception capacity
The contract is established for a specific number of people validated between the client and the rental company when booking. For security reasons, the lessor may refuse additional persons if he has not been notified in advance. This refusal can in no case be considered as a modification or a breach of the contract on the initiative of the lessor, so that in case of departure of a number of people greater than those refused, no refund can be considered.
Article 12 - Animals
Pets are accepted in the cottages, provided that:
Their presence has been notified to the rental company at the time of booking.
An additional deposit of € 150 has been paid to the rental company.
These are not Category 1 or 2 animals classified as dangerous. The latter are strictly prohibited.
Animals do not harm the tranquility of residents and the neighborhood. The customer remains in control of the good behavior and the good behavior of his animal.
Animals do not harm the safety of people on the property. They must be covered by the liability insurance of their rental company.
The customer must respect the hygiene rules: animals must not enter the rooms, nor sleep on the sofas, armchairs or blankets of the gîte, nor eat from the dishes available in the gîte. Blankets and bowls can be loaned to you upon request.
For obvious reasons of hygiene, animals should not do their business inside the property, nor in its immediate surroundings.
In no case, the renter can not be held responsible for the actions of this animal.
In the event of non-compliance with this clause by the client, the lessor may refuse or shorten the stay. In this case, no refund will be made.
Article 13 - Insurance
The customer is responsible for all damage caused by him or that of the people accompanying him. The customer is required to be insured by a personal insurance contract or a specific contract limited to the duration of the stay, such as a resort contract. The signing of the rental contract acts as a declaration of honor attesting to the conformity of this particular point.
Article 14 - Responsibilities
The customer acknowledges being informed that due to the old design of the building, it is important to observe behavior taking into account that the steps can be uneven. He should be careful when using indoor and outdoor stairs.
Children are under the supervision and responsibility of the parents. The customer is required to immediately notify the lessor of any damage that has occurred. If a client does not comply with the previous rules, the lessor could take the necessary measures, up to and including the premature termination of the stay of the offending client.
The upper beds in bunk beds and loft beds are prohibited for children under 6 years of age. They must only be used by people able to sleep at heights and must not be used for a destination other than that for which they are intended.
It is up to the customer to take all the necessary precautions for the use of the swimming pool, in particular if he stays with young children of which he must ensure the supervision.
The customer acknowledges that he is entirely responsible for the renter in the event of an accident occurring to himself, his family or his relations. (In order to avoid any risk of accident, the renter asks to watch particularly young children).
The customer acknowledges that the pool meets the safety standards imposed by French law and intended to prevent the risk of drowning. He undertakes to use the swimming pool in compliance with the safety devices present and is fully aware that these devices cannot replace his vigilance as regards the supervision of those accompanying him. Any malfunction must be reported as soon as possible.
The customer fully releases the lessor and the lessor in the event of an accident. No compensation can be or be claimed from them.
Ecological responsibility: In the dry season, the dangers of fire are present everywhere in the countryside. Pay attention to the barbecue embers. It is absolutely forbidden to light an open fire anywhere on and around the property. People wishing to smoke should make sure they follow fire safety regulations (a fire can start from a simple butt not properly extinguished). Particular attention is required when using the barbecue because of the flames that can be produced.
It is requested to have a responsible management of electricity (do not leave the radiators on when the windows are open, lower the temperature of the radiators in case of absence, remember to turn off the lights when leaving...).
Hiking, visiting and discovery circuits are made available to the client by the rental company to allow them to discover the region. The usage checks must be made beforehand by the client to ensure that the sites are passable and open. Since the rental company cannot prejudge the physical conditions of the customer, the latter is solely responsible for the choice of route or visits he wishes to make.
Article 15 - Disputes
The best welcome will be reserved for customers. The rental company undertakes to personally welcome them with all the attentions necessary to facilitate their stay and knowledge of the region.
Any complaint relating to the inventory and the condition of the descriptions during a rental must be submitted to the rental company within 48 hours of entering the premises.
Any other complaint relating to a stay must be addressed within 8 days by letter to the lessor, who will try to find an amicable agreement.